themagdalenespirit

My prolific musings on life, faith, and The Box of Life (television)

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Road Trip!

Well, guess what? I am not going to the Arizona conference in the luxury bus after all. I am going with a friend who's driving in, and another friend who is sharing a room with me (along with two other people). It should be pretty fun as they are both two of my bestest friends.

Anyway, I asked this young man who was just baptized on Friday if he would join the prayer ministry I mentioned before. You see, people who have just become saved are very pure-hearted so we could use someone like him sending up prayers.

I'm thinking of going to the gym but I am very tired. I hate this stupid anemia! But I do enjoy the way I look thanks to my commitment to working out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home