themagdalenespirit

My prolific musings on life, faith, and The Box of Life (television)

Monday, August 25, 2008

And the winner is....

My weekend was pretty fun and full! On Saturday, as you know, I had that date with God and later that day I had a special function at church. It was an awards show, complete with red carpet interviews. I wore a long periwinkle gown with glittery overtones (which are still in my car) and I had the honor of being nominated for Most Bible Knowledge (Sister). I was upset by someone who's been around twice as long as myself but that's okay. There was an after-party and I met someone (a guy) who has moved out here from Hawaii.


The following day, our church service was at a big city park and we had a jumpy house and water slides and by luck my brother and his twin boys were visiting so I took them with me! Here they are enjoying some treats for a hot August day:


Don't they look cute?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home