themagdalenespirit

My prolific musings on life, faith, and The Box of Life (television)

Monday, September 08, 2008

Ice Cream and Cookie Woes

I am "thisclose" to buying the Malibu Pilates Chair. I am still a size 4 but every day I feel I am one potato chip away from being fat. I haven't exercised in a while and yet I keep indulging myself with fattening comfort food and junk. I don't know what's come over me! I also now know why women in show business often look like skeletons- they're traumatized by the camera adding ten pounds. I mean, there's a group picture they took at work and one of my co-workers commented on how chubby I looked and how weird they thought that was because they're looking right at me in person and I look fine! Most of my recent photos (stop tagging me on Facebook, Rafael!) have me looking like fat little pig. Yet in person I look okay. As I said, I haven't increased in dress size. I can even fit into XS dresses and blouses! (Pants, I am a 4 in Women's but I can no longer buy XL in Girl's and get away with it because my waist is bigger.)

There are some old photos of me back in 1997 and '98 where I look great but in reality, in person, I was way too thin. I was a size 1. My ideal weight is like 108, maybe 110 but right now I am a whopping 118. I need that chair so I can be slim and trim again, otherwise there's no way I'll make a date to meet any of the guys I told you about on the last post!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Kathy said…

    stop the insanity!

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger lucy4 said…

    Yeah, you're hot. Live where you're at instead of where you want to be. Be like Tyra and tell those people that say you look chubby in pictures to kiss your nonfat ass!

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger RV3 said…

    Stop the insanity indeed!!! You are not big. You are a healthy size 4. You look good in every photo I have tagged you in, and I will not stop!!!!!


    xoxo

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger waldocarmona said…

    you're crazy.
    you just need to go to the gym a few times a week or go walking. Plenty of free trails and schools around here, no need for dumping $$ on a chair. What about the gazelle? Doesn't that work??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home