themagdalenespirit

My prolific musings on life, faith, and The Box of Life (television)

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I Wanna Be on Top

I've been "color-matched" by Cover Girl. I was voting for the "Cover Girl of the Week" on American's Next Top Model site so I could win the contest (what's that prize again- to punch Jayla out?) and you can't even procede without giving your "color" info first. So now I'll get e-mails showing me which Cover Girl products are suitable for me. I'm not so sure I want to use Cover Girl now that Naima is a spokesmodel- she bites. Hard.

Rafael was upset by Kim being sent home, especially when she was up against Bre. But Kim was obnoxious as well, though not as much as Bre. Plus, she's one of those that strikes me as not giving up and more than likely becoming famous regardless of what happens on the show. In fact, she'll probably become famous through gay activism networks as she was out and that'll be a stepping stone. She should watch out about being pigeon-holed, though. And if worse comes to worse, she can star in the live action version of "Where's Waldo?" She's got the wardrobe for it.

Bre is making me nervous by winning a lot of the "Cover Girl of the Week" contests. She has fans, people! Why??? Jayla was such a witch to Nik I have no idea why Nik actually chose her to go on that shopping spree. What a dummy! I want Nik to win. I like her and Nicole best but Nicole is too ditzy. Nik has that supermodel height and bone-thinness. She also knows how to pose. So Bre, Jayla, pack your bags, skanks! It's between Nik and Nicole. And since last year a half-black model won and before that a fully-black model won, I think it's in the bag for Nicole. Politics.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Chico Maivia said…

    Blogging about America's Next Top Model....for the love of everything good and holy, NEVER do this again. kthx.

    I've only seen one episode this season; some girl peed on herself, or something. I think even the guys from Jackass were taken aback.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Spleengrrl said…

    That was Lisa. She's been sent home already, but not for the peeing-in-a-diaper incident. Anyway, I had to blog about that- it's been a slow week. Actually, lots going on but none of it good.

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger RV3 said…

    Don't listen to Chico nor to H17, shoiuld he dog you next! I loved your ANTM recap entry. It should be a regular feature on your blogs after every show. I like Nicole, and I totally understand your logic on the race politics issue, but I do hope Nik wins. She is the best and most deserving of all the girls who are left!!!
    I hope other ANTM fans are reading your blog...

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Kathy said…

    I think all the contestants are sooo dumb.

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger Spleengrrl said…

    They so are! They don't know anything! Not just this cycle but the last cycle too. Remember how they could not pronounce anything that was on the Teleprompter? It was ghastly!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home