themagdalenespirit

My prolific musings on life, faith, and The Box of Life (television)

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Still Sunny in September

It's been a laid-back sort of day today, and that's kind of boring. I have half a mind to go someplace but don't really have any ideas. Mr. Julie seems antsy and is fighting with invisible enemies. Or maybe there's a bug there I can't see.

I had breakfast with a friend, which I totally enjoyed. She had lots to say, lots to teach me by way of her own experiences. I was glad she decided to work on building our friendship because we're not very close. I also had lunch with two of my brothers and one of them treated. Sushi, yay!

I have things to do tomorrow, namely ushering at our church's special Men's Day event. I get to dress up. Actually, I just remembered I don't have a white blouse to wear! I'd better go look for one or go buy one at Target.

I talked to my friend in Arizona for a couple of hours in the backyard with the birds chirping gaily and butterflies fluttering about. And no, I'm not making that up, that's really how it was.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home